Endress+Hauser (Switzerland) - Press Release: Company showcases top 10 most viewed blogs of 2022 covering challenges and solutions across all industries.
Endress+Hauser has further cemented its dedication to providing much-needed insight and subject matter expertise to the process automation industry. The company launched the Endress+Hauser Process Automation Blog to help its customers and peers understand the most significant challenges and solutions spanning the chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, oil and gas, power and energy and water and wastewater industries. The blog's newest section features insights into another growing trend within the industry, energy transition.
“Collaborating and building relationships with customers and peers in the industry is essential and necessary,” said Nathan Hedrick, product marketing group manager at Endress+Hauser. “As instrumentation experts, we want to ensure we educate and share information and knowledge on trends, best practices and solutions to help our customers improve their processes, solve challenges and realize their goals.”
The company’s top 10 performing blog posts from last year, highlighting trending solutions and challenges, include:
- Radar vs. ultrasonic level sensors
- How to measure hydrogen in natural gas with Raman spectroscopy
- Facility Tour: Explore Endress+Hauser’s Level+Pressure USA
- Increasing operational efficiency in the food and beverage industry with smart instruments
- Understand your accuracy requirements with reliable instrument calibration
- Raman Spectroscopy vs Gas Chromatography (GC) for LNG transport
- US representative partner spotlight: Instrumentation and Controls
- Maximize the benefits of your smart plant instrumentation with Heartbeat Technology
- Free space radar or hydrostatic level sensor: What to consider when using in the food and beverage industry
- Radar foam detection technology saves wastewater treatment plants from losing valuable resources and time
“We’re able to share the expertise from each industry subject matter expert, and that’s of the utmost importance to us as leaders in process automation,” said Mark Thomas, industry marketing group manager at Endress+Hauser. “We believe in trust, transparency and open lines of communication. That starts with sharing our knowledge and findings with our customers, representatives and colleagues.”
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement and automation technology for process and laboratory applications. The family company, headquartered in Reinach, Switzerland, achieved net sales of more than $3.6 billion (3.3 billion euros) in 2022 with a total workforce of nearly 16,000. Endress+Hauser devices, solutions and services are at home in many industries. Customers thus use them to gain valuable knowledge from their applications. This enables them to improve their products, work economically and at the same time protect people and the environment.
As a reliable partner worldwide, Endress+Hauser owns sales companies in 50 countries as well as representatives in another 70 countries to ensure competent support. Production facilities on four continents manufacture quickly and flexibly to the highest quality standards.
Endress+Hauser was founded in 1953 by Georg H Endress and Ludwig Hauser. Ever since, the company has been pushing ahead with the development and use of innovative technologies, now helping to shape the industry’s digital transformation. 8,700 patents and applications protect the Group’s intellectual property.