General Measure Technology Co. Ltd. (China) - Press Release: GMT-X4 is a DIN rail-mounted weighing transmitter with four independent AD. When one of the four channels' load cells is damaged, GMT-X4 will automatically identify and give an alarm by displaying the alarm message on the screen. It has the characteristics of compact design, stable performance, and easy operation, which can be used for various weighing applications, such as weight checking, loss-in-weight, liquid filling, batching, vessel and silo weighing, etc.
- Stainless steel housing with compact design(62X134X128mm)；
- Different configuration choices, a variety of combinations；
- Standard: ① 4-channel of 6-wire load cell interfaces; ② RS485&RS232; ③ 4 Input 8 Output transistor I/O;
- Option1: Modbus TCP /IP or EtherNet/IP or ProfiNet or EtherCat;
- Option2: 4 analog output;
- Option3: 1CAN interface;
- (Option1, 2, 3 can be selected at the same time)
- Zero point reset function: support resetting the zero point as before power failure when re-powering;
- Theoretical value calibration, stable within 3s of the calibration process automatically;
- Remote monitoring and configuration by PC with Modbus TCP connecting up to 6 devices at once;
- Input anti-vibration function, which time can be set.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.