IATF 2015 - India Automation Technology Fair 2015 (IATF 2015) - On February 26-28, 2015, at Hall no 6 on Bombay Exhibition Centre NESCO, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063, India.
India’s first ever world class Automation show on a premier platform. The India Automation Technology Fair, IATF 2015, is designed as a premier Asian B2B event with participation from India and across the world. Companies will showcase emerging technologies in electrical automation, mechanical automation, robotics, machine vision, assembly and material handling systems, sensors, controllers, actuators, communication devices, HMI, software, simulation, training, and a host of interface and supporting sub-systems that will enhance the effectiveness of automation investment.
Highlights – India Automation Technology Fair 2015:
- Over 7000 business professionals from India and overseas, are expected to visit the show
- Concurrent Events: Technical Workshops; Innovation Exchange which will be participated by top professionals comprising Chairmen, CEOs, MDs and other Senior Executives from the Indian and Global Automation Industry; Integrated Solution Zone; Special Focus on SMEs
- B2B meeting opportunities
Top management and decision makers from key focused end users industry for automation technology going to visit IATF 2015:
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Automotive manufactures and components
- Chemical, Petrochemical & fertilizer
- Food & Pharmaceutical
- Steel, Cement & Mining
- Environment Protection Bodies
- Machine Manufactures
- FMCG & Packaging