Balanças Marques (Portugal) - Technology might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Weighing. But, at Balanças Marques, that’s what it’s all about. So that we can deliver the best management solutions for businesses in retail and industry, all around the world. With over 50 years of experience on the market, we’ve made Innovation our brand. Today, our team designs and develops cutting edge equipment with integrated software that it’s entirely made within doors. Our work begins in R&D and goes all the way into the manufacturing, passing through marketing and sales. To increase our client’s productivity and overall happiness, we do it all. And now we need you to join us on this path.
Come and be part of a team who works together from different sites on the planet. As a part of an international group of companies, you’ll be working with people in our facilities in Braga and Lisbon (Portugal), Bilbao, Valencia and Vitoria (Spain), Orleans (France) and Ningbo (China).
So, prepare yourself for a journey alongside true team workers – men and women, from all ages and backgrounds that may speak other languages and do a completely different job, but work for the same purpose: adding value to the weighing world.
We’re ready to scale up your career. Are you?
What you'll do:
- Take ownership over all support documentation and related processes
- Coordinate technical document publication
- Ensure documentation is updated in conjunction with product changes and releases
- Identify opportunities for improved processes, or gaps in current documentation
- Collaborate with other documentation leaders across the organisation
Who you are:
- You have a background in technical documentation creation and management
- You have high proficiency level in Portuguese and English, both spoken and written language.
- You have good communication skills
- You are self-driven and motivated
- You are an independently worker, yet at the same time you are a strong team player
What you expect can from us:
- A career with room for personal and professional growth
- A nice work environment with a tech—savy team
- An inclusive and fast-growing company
- Free weekly group classes with a personal trainer on the facilities
- Fresh fruit and water at all times
- Salary according to your level of experience
- Prize for the birth of a child (after 1 year of work)
- Profit distribution (once you’ve been here for 2 years)
- Discounts and other benefits of Grupo José Pimenta Marques