Cardinal Scale (United States) - Electronic Wiring Specialist.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assemble sub-assemblies into electronic indicators, dynamometer, or other force measuring instruments and test for diagnoses, and making adjustments as necessary
- Assemble computer readout printers, scales, and scanners into one unit
- Assemble electronic components into force measuring instrument
- Required to read and clearly understand blueprints
- Wiring and checking product to ensure that each wire is conforming to specifications
- Measure voltage, and verify interprets pattern using oscilloscope to determine accuracy
- Adjust, repair, and replace parts and colored wires as necessary
- Handles customer support issues via telephone, email, or fax, as necessary
- Performance of various tasks as directed by the department supervisor
- Repetitive hand and wrist movement as well as sitting for long periods
- Handling and exposure to various chemicals, paints, and solvents
- Must be able to move about freely in a controlled area
- Maintain inventory while completing work orders
- Analytical Thinking
- Mathematical Competency
- Initiative / Time Management
- Knowledge of Electronic components
- Safety Conscious
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Protective Equipment Required:
- Safety glasses
- Steel-toed shoes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required read, write, talk, hear, work with very small parts, and have excellent hand-eye coordination. This position can sometimes be active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 40 hours per week. Employee must be willing to work 10hr days (5am to 3:30pm and Saturdays. Overtime is only necessary when production schedules demand it.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Two (2) years of factory/manufacturing experience with electronics or similar equipment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.