Dinnissen BV (Netherlands) - Due to the steady growth of our business activities, we are looking for an electrical (support) engineer for the service & automation department.
Will you come and work with 200 + specialists in an inspiring working environment, where machines and complete processes are fully developed and produced in your own home?
Responsibilities and tasks:
- As an electrical engineer, you are responsible for realizing the automation of our machines and installations
- You are partly responsible for the quality delivery of the PLC controls and HMI design among others
- You modify and program control of the machines and installations based on functional descriptions
- You maintain contact with both the department head, the project team and the customer for progress and the result
- You draw up the necessary (project) documentation and provide (co-) the control manual
- Due to the functional design, you will perform tests on the correct control engineering effect
- As an electrical support engineer, you are responsible for solving malfunctions in the controls of our customer s' systems. This is what you do together with your colleagues
- You maintain contact with the customer until the malfunction is resolved to satisfaction
Do you want to?
- Working at a worldwide leading company.
- Working with the latest machines in a brand new production hall.
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions
The best companies in the world rely on Dinnissen. Can we count on you?