Micro Weighing Solutions - MWS Ltd (United Kingdom) - Founded in 1998, Micro Weighing Solutions (MWS) is one of the only UK weighing manufacturers that provides a truly end-to-end weighing service, from design and manufacturing of scales through to installation, calibration, software and on-going service and maintenance. MWS manufactures equipment for some of the largest UK businesses across various industries including chemical, food, pharmaceutical and logistics, as well as the weighing industry itself; a testament to the quality and innovation of MWS products. With offices in Leicester and Durham, MWS provides nationwide service and calibration for all weighing equipment and is accredited to ISO 9001 and UKAS ISO 17025.
The Service Administrator supports the Service Manager to ensure MWS services are seamlessly delivered to our clients in an efficient and effective manner ensuring we meet customer contractual obligations.
- Provide a first line of communication to our clients
- Prepare and send quotations for breakdowns and field service work
- Process customer service orders following MWS SOPs whilst liaising with accounts team
- Provide telephone support and advice to client problems, passing on and monitoring tasks where required
- Schedule client work and manage constantly evolving timetables whilst remaining as efficient as possible
- Review service reports, action follow up work or quote replacement machines where necessary
- Organise field-based functions of the service department including Installations, Breakdowns and Calibration
- Respond to rapidly changing situations making diary changes where necessary and informing relevant stakeholders
- Any other business related to the role
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong planning skills and able to manage changing situations efficiently and effectively
- Excellent phone manner and email communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Word, Outlook. Strong Excel skills
- Teamwork ethic and ability to work closely with the MWS service team
- Always listen to our customers’ requests, respond, or deliver an answer asap
- Relieve our customers of the stresses of managing their weighing equipment
- Surpass and over deliver on our customers expectation levels
- Create value and associated savings for our customers in the services we deliver
- Training will be provided to assist meeting company expectations
How to Apply:
Please send CV’s with a cover letter FAO Christine McDonald.
Only individuals with the above skills will be considered and contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birstall, LE4 3EH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location.
Application deadline: 11/02/2023.