Precision Scale & Controls Inc. (United States) - Precision Scale & Controls, Inc. is an industry leading Scale Company located in Central and Eastern Missouri (St. Louis area). We are seeking team members for our field service operation. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, willing to learn the industry, has a good attitude and is customer service oriented. We are looking for career minded team members with advancement opportunities and to be part of a great team! We will provide on the job training to further enhance your future with Precision Scale & Controls, Inc.
- Electronic trouble shooting/repair of electronics
- Installation, inspection, repair, calibration and automation of mechanical and electronic industrial scales. This includes a wide range of scales from small balances to truck and railroad track scales.
- Field service work at customer’s sites including installation, repairing and maintaining scales, equipment and components.
- Computer interface knowledge a plus but not a requirement.
- Compliance of all Corporate policies and procedures including OSHA, MSHA, DOA and DOT regulations.
- Capable of obtaining Class B CDL license, have a clean driving record, pass pre-employment drug test and physical exam.
- Pass pre-employment background check
- Able to pass State tests for service technician
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 or more pounds
- On call, work overtime (nights/weekends) and occasional out of town travel
- Labor intensive and ability to work outdoors in all seasons
- Basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Basic knowledge of computers/software
- Basic math skills
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime (Salary commensurate with experience)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Uniforms provided
- 401K Plan with employer contributions