High Bandwidth and Performance
The JetNet 6828Gf features wire speed switching capability where the full Gigabit traffic can be transmitted without packet loss and collision. The 8 combo ports allow users to trunk up to 8G uplink bandwidth and allow up to 12 fiber capability. With full Gigabit capability, the product can perform as a core switch in the substations ensuring high bandwidth data transmission.
Layer 3 Functions for Network Routing:
The JetNet 6828Gf supports Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF). VRRP provides automatic assignment; when a master router fails to connect, the backup router automatically being switched as new master router. OSPF is often used in large network such as substations; it can calculate the shortest route for data transmission, and make the process more efficient.
Advanced Cyber Redundancy for Non-stop Transmission:
The JetNet 6828Gf supports Korenix Advanced Cyber Redundancy functions including MSR, SuperChain, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, can assure smooth and seamless transmission in the substations. MSR features on 5ms recovery time when a link failed as well as 0ms restoration time, eliminates unstable status while maintains high stability.
Advanced Cyber Security for Data Protection:
The JetNet 6828Gf supports Korenix Advanced Cyber Security functions such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, Denial of Service (DoS) Protection, L2/L3/L4 Access Control List (ACL), can fully protect the data by avoiding unidentified IP access to the users’ devices; therefore, ensure secured data transmission in the substations.
Korenix JetNet 6828Gf Features:
- 24 100/1000Base-TX, 8 100/1000 RJ-45/SFP combo ports, 4 Gigabit SFP ports
- Advanced Cyber Security- DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, Denial of Service (DoS) protection, L2/L3/L4 Access Control List (ACL)
- Advanced Cyber Redundancy- MSR, SuperChain, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS
- USB Firmware upgrade and configuration backup and restore
- IEEE 1588v2 PTP with HW time stamping
- EEE Energy saving
- Friendly Device and Auto Network Topology utility
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 24/48VDC power or 110/220 VAC power
- Compliance with EN50121-4, IEEE1613, and IEC61850-3
- -40 to 85°C operating temperature, fanless