Extreme Reliability for Outdoor Applications:
“In keeping with Moxa’s emphasis on industrial reliability, the VPort 56-2MP is part of Moxa’s new generation of rugged IP cameras designed to operate without a fan or heater, making the VPort 56-2MP suitable for both blistering hot deserts and sub-zero snow covered outdoor environments,” said Jacky Lin, Moxa product manager. “In addition, the camera provides better shock and vibration protection, supports a higher EMC level, and with a robust IP66/68 and Class 1, Division 2 compliant housing to provide exceptional weatherproofing, dust, and explosive atmosphere protection, the camera is well suited for demanding railway, public security, and extreme weather applications, including oil and gas, railway, border fence security, ITS, and mining, that operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in harsh environments.”
Optimal Full HD Image Quality:
The VPort 56-2MP delivers 1080P Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080), supports up to 3 video streams, and can handle complex scenes easily since the camera preserves rich color contrasts and produces crisp, clear images. With an advanced optical technology featuring 10x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom, 3D DNR, sense up ICR, and image stabilizer technology to overcome poor lighting conditions, images can be displayed in a wide dynamic range of dark to light, even when operating in extreme environments.
Interoperability and Integration:
The VPort 56-2MP supports ready-to-use NVR and VMS software for video surveillance systems, and provides a variety of software development kits for use with third-party VMS and SCADA software. Moreover, the VPort 56-2MP supports industry standard ONVIF specifications for simpler and faster integration.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Industrial-grade extreme weather 1080 full HD zoom IP camera
- Operates in extreme temperatures* without a fan or heater for long-term durability
- Full HD 1080P resolution, H.264 encoding, with 10x optical zoom and 16x analog zoom
- High quality video images with day-and-night viewing, 3D DNR, BLC, and image stabilizer
- Optional fiber Ethernet port for easier installation and lower costs, especially for long-distance applications
- Outdoor-ready with IP66/68 and Class 1 Division 2 housing to ensure protection against dust, rain, explosive atmospheres, and corrosion