Specially designed to meet the customer requirements with a wide range of options, such as PLC functions and feedback sensors, ACU 8 Cabinet solution can be flexibly integrated into any automation process by using either standard control mode or bus communication protocols.
The liquid cooled version does not require a large cooling fan, which makes the ACU 8 suitable for heavy industries with harsh environments in industries like mining, metals and paper.
This 6 phase / 12 pulse compact drive brings benefits such as cost effectiveness and energy saving by reducing harmonics distortion.
With a high degree of protection (IP54), these compact devices can be installed almost anywhere in the plant. The ACU 8 parallel connection (Modular system above 400KW) is well optimized by synchronizing AC output current with a view to not using any output filters.
ACU 8 series also offers the “Must” by controlling either Induction or PM (permanent magnet) motors in sensorless or closed loop control.
Bonfiglioli is committed to providing one of the best products in High Power Density (370 ), and the most efficient and energy saving solution.
- PLC functions with Graphical Software tool
- Volumetric flow control for fans and pump applications
- 525V and 690V supply voltages for heavy industry and steel industry
- Modular system scalable for power requests
- High precision closed loop configuration
- Liquid cooled system for space saving and high power density
- 6 phase / 12 pulse for cost effectiveness and energy saving
- Multi communication protocols available
- Power ratings: 200 KW to 1200 KW
- Voltage ratings: 400V, 525V, 690V
- Safety: STO ( Safe Torque Off, SIL2)
- Conformity: CE