Plant engineers can use Sealevel Modbus Connect to monitor and control I/O remotely, saving time and decreasing downtime. I/O status is displayed using easy to understand graphical screens that support both portrait and landscape orientations.
The app is the perfect tool for design engineers and programmers developing Modbus applications. The in-depth access to Modbus operation quickly identifies errors that might otherwise require extensive troubleshooting. Users can easily send custom Modbus requests and access raw request and response frames. The app can even be used as an educational tool for anyone that wants to learn Modbus.
- Monitor and Control Modbus TCP I/O from iPhone or iPad
- I/O Status Displays Graphically
- Easily Read and Write coils, discrete inputs, input registers and holding registers
- View Modbus TCP Raw Frames
- Send Custom Modbus Commands
- Free App is Compatible with iOS 7 and Later