Ohaus Corporation (United States) - Press Release: OHAUS Corporation, a leading worldwide manufacturer of scales, balances and laboratory equipment announced a new software upgrade to their Adventurer Series balances.
The new software upgrade offers a range of features and enhancements that make it easier and faster for users to get accurate, reliable results. The main purpose of this upgrade is to simplify user management function that has been requested by pharmaceutical companies.
The new Adventurer software has added a three-level user management function, making it possible for Bio-Pharma companies to print labels on sample bags for internal transactions. The software can also be linked to a Zebra printer and includes a built-in label printing template. As requested, the software can set up protocols that are compatible with MT-SICS and ST commands to collect weighing data from network suppliers such as MES, LIMS, and PLC systems.
The Adventurer's 1.14 version software upgrade includes the ability to:
- Create three-level user management function to help prevent unauthorized access and data leakage
- Enhance power saving functions to increase energy efficiency when the balance is not in use
- Improve date and time settings - add a second setting
- Enhance printing function - add the Batch Printing and Label Printing functions
- Improve data compatibility with MT SICS and ST commands
The software upgrade is available for all Adventurer electronic balance models and can be easily performed through your Adventurer balance.
“We are always looking for ways to improve our products and make them easier for our customers to use,” said Clara Wu, Product Manager at OHAUS Corporation. “The new software upgrade for the Adventurer line is just the latest example of our commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction.”