The fanless IPPC A1970 series is designed for advanced machine control with 3D-intensive HMI applications used in heavy industries. Built with a choice of Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, i3-4350T, Pentium® G3320TE, and Celeron® G1820TE processor, the IPPC A1970 panel PCs are packed with up to four computing cores and outstanding 2D and 3D rendering capabilities. On industrial machines, the IPPC A1970 series can be programmed to execute look-ahead, adaptive speed algorithms, and other advanced machine control for multi-axis, high-speed, high-accuracy machining. As for machine HMIs, the panel PC series can run 3D machining animations, toolpath simulations, and work orders on its 4:3 19-inch touchscreen, helping operators monitor machining status.
Moreover, the IPPC A1970 series supports function expansion with a variety of interfaces including PCI, PCIe, and mini-PCIe. For instance, two mini-PCIe slots are provided along with a wide selection of add-on modules, which includes fieldbus modules for industrial automation control, Wi-Fi/3G/LTE modules for internet connection, fast-write NVRAM modules for emergency data storage, mSATA modules for storage expansion, and I/O modules for extra LAN and COM connections. Additionally, a waterproof front USB is meant to facilitate machine file upload on site and can be disabled after a file transfer to avoid unauthorized copying and virus infection, while an internal USB is intended for software license dongles and to provide theft protection.
Designed for harsh operating environments, the IPPC A1970 series is encased in a metal housing and comes with an option of a projected captive (P-cap) or resistive touch panel which is flush with the IP66-compliant aluminum front bezel. Both AC and DC power inputs are supported for different power input design.
- Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, i3-4350T, Pentium® G3320TE, and Celeron® G1820TE processor
- 4:3 19" P-cap/resistive touchscreen supporting SXGA resolutions and dimming control
- Support add-on expansion with mini-PCIe, PCI, and PCIe slots
- 2x 2.5" HDD, 2x COM, 2x LAN, 1x front USB 2.0, 1x internal USB 2.0 for license key, 4x USB 3.0
- Robust aluminum front bezel with IP66 compliance on the front
- Wide power input range of 12~30VDC
- Optional mini-PCIe modules of 3.5G, Wi-Fi, fieldbus, and I/Os
- Optional JMobile HMI and CODESYS SoftMotion CNC software