Crouzet Automatismes (France) - Press Release: Control and program your logic controller from a distance, continuously monitor your applications and interact with other devices.
With its 4 ways of communication: Ethernet, Modbus, USB and Bluetooth, you can control and program Millenium EVO from a distance, continuously monitor your applications, and interact with other devices.
Control your Millenium EVO from a distance and in real time, by accessing its front control face from your PC, laptop, or mobile device. You can change the parameters with the Crouzet Virtual Display app, eliminating the added cost of an HMI. You can also edit and program your Millenium EVO even when already installed in your application, without the need to remove it or disconnect a single cable.
Monitor your applications and receive periodic datalogs to measure and record key parameters of your installation, as well as program regular email notifications for updates and alarms. You can also interact with other devices such as HMIs, drives, and other controllers via Modbus and ethernet, as the Millenium EVO can act as a slave inside your network.
Millenium EVO is equipped with 16 inputs which include digital, high speed counting, voltmeter, and many analog voltage inputs. Inputs for NTC temperature probes, which allow you to connect probes directly without the need of expensive signal convertors, are also available. Millenium EVO is expandable up to 44 I/Os.
Millenium EVO’s programming is made to be simple, with visual programming and a vast range of pre-programmed function blocks to drag and drop into your application. This new version of Crouzet Soft is the most intuitive and easiest to use software, even for first-time users. In addition to the pre-programmed function blocks, it has twice as much memory capacity as standard logic controllers - up to 1000 function blocks. Millenium EVO also has ready to configure communication protocols, supports complex data processing with its 32-bit capacity, allows you to combine function block and SFC programming, and helps you to organize your program with custom icons, images and text comments. You can create your own macros or use pre-programmed application blocks.
- Inputs :16 digital configurable,4 high speed (15Khz), 8 Annalog voltage (0-10V, 0 to Vcc)
- Outputs: digital, 2 in 6 Amps and 6 in 8 Amps
- Easiest and most intuitive visual programming software
- Twice as much memory capacity than competitors (up to 1000 function blocks)
- Ready to configure communication protocols
- Supports complex data processing with its 32-bit capacity
- Allows you to combine function block and SFC programming
- Organize your program with custom icons, images and text comments
- Create your own macros or use pre-programmed application blocks