Meili Robots (Denmark) - Robotic Interoperability Report 2021: Industry Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges.
The “Empowering Interoperability: A solution to the communication issues of diverse mobile robot fleets” 2021 industry report has been added to Meili Robots’ offering.
The global market for industrial and non-industrial robots is expected to reach €175.75B by 2025. The sales of professional service robots — logistics, medical robotics, field robotics, and defence — rose by 61% in 2018, with more than 271,000 robotic units being shipped. Interoperability is a must for multi-diverse systems to work together. With the increase in demand and specialisation of mobile robots, it is time for companies to find a way for these robots to communicate with each other.
- The mobile robots market is expected to grow exponentially. Robot manufacturers are unable to keep up with the growing demand.
- Companies are deploying different types of robots from different brands. Coming with different operating systems, these mobile robots cannot communicate with each other. This leads to collisions, accidents, and delays in operations.
- Industry trends show that companies are investing in automation technologies for inventory management, procurement, assembly, logistics, sales, transportation, etc.
- The IIoT will drive robotic demand even further.
- Universal connectivity is becoming more important.
- A case study about Project START shows the importance of interoperability while testing and adjusting MiR’s fleet management system at a Danish hospital.
Key Questions to Be Answered Through This Report:
- What is interoperability, why is it becoming increasingly important, and how can it avoid and tackle communication problems in diverse robot fleets?
- What are the current trends in the robotics industry and how are they shaping the current and future markets within the industry?
- What are industry experts saying about interoperability (and some other interesting topics in the industry)?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the robotics market?
- What kind of solution is needed to solve the interoperability pain points in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
- Using Interoperability to Tackle Communication Problems in Diverse Robot Fleets
- Trends That Are Shaping the Future of the Robotics Industry
- Attractive Opportunities & Major Challenges in the Global Robot Market
- Case Study: Interoperability Pain Points between Robots at a Danish Hospital
To get free access to the full report, please visit Meili Robots.
About Meili Robots:
Meili Robots are developing the next generation of mobile robots fleet management, called Meili FMS. A universal digital solution, an all-in-one platform that is capable of handling different kinds of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs). Enable traffic control, empower interoperability and facilitate automated task allocation — all via intuitive UI. Check our website to learn about our products.