The modular I/O nodes are installed decentralized close to the machine, and networked via the fieldbus. A broad range of I/O modules process the various actuator/sensor signals.
Diverse diagnostic functions permit a significant reduction in machine standstill times.
- Cost-efficiency through a highly modular design
- 2 to 8-channel modules
- Narrow module width of 12,9 mm
- Up to 64 modules can be connected to each bus coupler
- Spring tension connection terminals
- Very fast reaction time
- Individual channel inscription