- Only the companies registered and published on the Automation Inside Portal' Suppliers Directory are eligible to participate (the registration on the Directory is free).
- The companies with a Free Company Profile on our directory can nominate only 1 Product/Solution to only 1 Category.
- The companies with Activated Accounts on our Marketplace can nominate up to 3 Products/Solutions to 3 Different Categories (one nomination per category only).
- The companies with a Featured Company Profile on our Directory can nominate Products/Solutions to All Categories (one nomination per category only)!
- Each product/solution can only participate in one category.
- All Automation Companies can participate (not only Automation Products producers/brands)... Resellers, Distributors, Automation Stores, etc, can also participate in the new categories "Best Website" and "Best Online Store" and they will be also nominated for the "Best Automation Companies" category!
- All companies participating in one or more product/solution categories, will automatically be nominated to the "Best Automation Companies" category.
- The nominations can be submitted in the Automation Inside Portal by a representative of the automation company who owns the rights of the product, solution, etc. A User Account on Automation Inside portal is needed to participate.
- Each participant must promote the participation on the Awards. This can be done by publishing a news/blog post on the company website and/or by publish a post on the company's social media pages (like facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc.) sharing the logo and link of the Automation Inside Awards. Example "We are participating on the Automation Inside Awards 2021: https://www.automationinside.com/content/automation-inside-awards"
- The voting process comprises one vote per person/category/valid e-mail address. Only validated votes will be counted.
- Nominations with less than 10 votes can't win awards!
- Minimum 10 Companies participating per edition, otherwise the Awards will be canceled for that edition an no winners will be announced!
- The categories with zero nominations or zero votes will be removed from the contest (no winners will be announced)
- The winners will be notified by email and will be announced on the Automation Inside Portal and Social Media Pages (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
Automation Inside Awards Logos and Link:
Use the following image and link (http://www.automationinside.com/award/automation-inside-awards-2021) to promote your participation:
The winners of the Category “Best Automation Companies” receive a Campaign with discount to advertise on Automation Inside Portal. The discount depends on the results as follows:
- 1st place - 12 Months Campaign (300x250 Ad) with a 75% Discount
- 2nd place - 12 Months Campaign (300x250 Ad) with a 50% Discount
- 3rd place - 12 Months Campaign (300x250 Ad) with a 25% Discount
- Note - All campaigns must be started until the end of the month of the winners announcement +1 (example: if the winners are announced on November, the campaigns must start before the end of December from the same year...)
All winners (from all categories) will be announced on the Automation Inside Portal and in the Social Media pages. Each winner will receive a custom Automation Inside Awards Badge (JPG or PNG file) with their name and category name. The name of the winners and their logos will remain on the Automation Inside Awards page for extra recognition until the next edition of the Automation Inside Awards.