Automation Inside Awards 2020
Nominated for Best Measurement Systems
Adam Equipment Gladiator Washdown Scale
Combining durability and performance, the OIML-approved Gladiator scales achieve washdown weighing tasks in the most demanding food, pharmaceutical and industrial applications.
With an IP67 rating for washdown capabilities, Gladiator features easy-to-clean stainless steel construction that is ideal for wet and dusty environments.
Connectors on the bottom are IP67-rated for thorough protection. Gladiator expedites checkweighing with a large, backlit display that changes colour to show if the weight is over, under or within the set limit.
Designed for maximum efficiency, Gladiator features a tactile keypad with large, colour-coded keys for easy operation. EC-type approval means Gladiator is suitable for use in legal-for-trade operations.
Toledo do Brasil Bulkweigher Tolflux
- Continuous flow scale, for granulated material, brans and liquids, with capacities from 25 to 3600 m³/h, to control materials transferred between processes, allowing to calculate their efficiency, and also to control inventory;
- It can operate as “process mode”, as explained above, or “loading mode”, to loading and unloading of ships, wagons (without the need of uncoupling) y and trucks, in ports/ harbors and mining;
- It has several industrial communication interfaces to report data in real-time and also to be commanded by a external supervisory;
- Accuracy: +/- 0,1%, approvable on class 0,2 of OIML R76;
- Compact design (less height required to install) due to doing 300 batches/hour;
- Plug-and-play: because of its own self-support structure, no shelter or external structure is required;
It does not require dust collection system and filters.