Automation Inside Awards 2018
Nominated for Best Robots
NexCOBOT MiniBOT-7R Educational Robot Tool Kit
Based on EtherCAT communication standard, NexCOBOT MiniBOT-7R provides an expandable distributed control system. It is also a good material for EtherCAT-related training and the naked frame allows students to easily learn the structure of an industrial robot. MiniBOT-7R includes a utility tool to directly operate the robot. Robotic control API is also provided in Windows platform so that users can leverage its openness to develop any kind of robot applications.
- EtherCAT Communication
- Industrial Robot Design
- Open Development Environment, highly compatible with 3rd party deep learning solution
- Customizable for your own enclosure for Robot Arm by 3D Printing
- Designed with an effective payload of 1 kg.
- Provides Robotic Control API
- The electric control box is provided with 15 DI points and 16 DO points.
- Runs on NexARC runtime (Robot control runtime) and NexMotion Studio (Configuration Utility).
- Uses Motor with Tuque control
- Operation Range: 576.5mm (Maximum): J1: ±167° J2: ±110° J3: ±167° J4: ±175° J5: ±167° J6: ±85° J7: ±180°
- Complete Robotics Curriculum and Training Material Provided
- Safety : 1 x EMG Stop on teach pendant, 1 x EMG Stop on external I/O