Role and Responsibilities:
- Utilize market data to develop business plans for assigned products that maximize sales effectiveness of the company; including the determination of market level pricing.
- Effectively liaison between the company and customers for all ongoing account management activities including; quotations, pricing, delivery, technical support, and new product releases.
- Prepare and execute effective sales presentations and demonstrations of company products and services for on-site customer meetings.
- Establish and maintain up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by successfully completing all training activities as needed. Train other company sales and support resources as needed.
- Schedule outside appointments with existing customers to review applications requirements, and uncover new opportunities. Generate and develop new business to increase revenue, through prospecting activities, including cold calling.
- Perform all administrative aspects of the position, including:
- Sales and marketing reports
- Maintenance of customer accounts including contact names and information.
- Expense accounts
- Organize joint sale calls and attend them with vendors.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- All other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated sales success and technical knowledge of industrial controls, circuit protection, motor control centers (MCC), component class programmable logic controllers (PLC) and variable frequency drives (VFD).
- Relevant formal education in engineering discipline (BS, AAS degree) or equivalent training (military) or work experience.
- Professionalism and business acumen to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Very good team player who works well under pressure.
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Other Articles from Axis NJ (USA)
© Axis NJ (USA) / Automation Inside