Immediate openings for experienced professionals with the skills, passion, and energy to drive our business expansion and growth. We are a full service high-technology automation distributor and engineering firm specializing in motion control, machine control, machine vision, factory and process automation in the New Jersey, and Metro NYC area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all sales results for all products and services within the assigned territory.
- Schedule outside appointments with existing customers to review applications requirements, and uncover new opportunities.
- Generate and develop new business to increase revenue, through prospecting activities, including cold calling.
- Effectively liaison between the company and customers for all ongoing account management activities including; quotations, pricing, delivery, technical support, service and new product releases.
- Establish and maintain up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by successfully completing all training activities as needed.
- Prepare and execute effective sales presentations and demonstrations of company products and services for on-site customer meetings.
- Perform all administrative aspects of the position, including:
- Sales and marketing reports.
- Maintenance of customer accounts including contact names and information.
- Expense accounts
- Utilize marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness.
- Organize joint sale calls and attend them with vendors.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- All other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated sales success and technical knowledge of industrial control and automation applications, products, and services
- Relevant formal education in engineering discipline (BS, AAS degree) or equivalent training (military) or work experience.
- Professionalism and business acumen to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Very good team player who works well under pressure.
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Other Articles from NJ (USA)
© Axis NJ (USA) / Automation Inside