Omron (USA) - Omron Automation and Safety will host three seminars and live automation demonstrations focused on correctly applying machine guarding safety, using machine vision for inspection and robotic positioning, and integrating total manufacturing control in a single controller using the Sysmac NJ controller and complementary motion, visualization, vision and safety products. Machine designers are encouraged to attend the free event, Wednesday, November 12, 2014 in Rochester, New York to learn about the latest technologies to improve machine efficiency, shorten time to delivery, and reduce design and hardware costs. Seminar Schedule:
- Safety Solutions and Standards: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Vision Solutions: Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- NJ Automation Controller & Solutions: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Date: November 12th, 2014
- Time: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Location: RIT Inn & Conference Center, 5257 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY, 14602
- Phone: 585.359.1800
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org