Automation Inside Awards 2020
Nominated for Best Sensors
Northstar Tri-Axial Hitch Load Cell
This cell has a 3-3/4" diameter body, and was designed and built for field research and development testing. It's capable of measuring vertical, horizontal and pulling loads simultaneously to evaluate the forces that may impact a machine during use.
Minebea Intec Novego® Weighing Module
The weighing module Novego® was specifically developed to meet the increasingly stringent requirements of the food industry. This hygienic all-in-one solution boasts a range of innovative properties to ensure simple, error-free installation and maximum resistance to lateral forces.
- Hygienic weighing module ensures efficient cleaning
- High degree of process reliability and precision thanks to the innovative side-force-resistant system
- Quick and easy commissioning due to smart add-on parts
- Durable, reliable weighing solution with excellent corrosion resistance
Utilcell Pin Load Cell Self-Customized
Utilcell (Spain) - PIN Load Cells are frequently used to replace existing axles to turn them into weighing axles, as for example, in cranes. They are very useful in those cases where conventional load cells are not fitting, a custom-made solution is the best option.
You can configure your Load PIN directly through our Online Tool under your specific requirements and receive a fast and competitive quotation. This easy and intuitive tool allows to fulfil all the specifications for your Utilcell Load PIN to speed up the initial phase of the process of product configuration, quotation and production.
Including the UTILCELL’s load PIN into your machinery brings many benefits as:
- Weighing control, limitation and monitoring of overloads.
- Preventive maintenance actions.
- 100% compatible with your existing axles.
- Easy to replace and install with no system modifications.
- Robust construction in high strength stainless steel.
The Load PIN is an extraordinary product being able to adapt to many different environments and application requirements:
- Standard output signal directly from the strain gauges in mV/V or amplified signal conditioner 4/20mA integrated.
- For potentially explosive atmospheres ATEX and FM certification.
- Ingress Protection: IP66 or IP68.
- Working temperatures from -20 oC to +180 oC (-4 oF to +356 oF), for high temperature environments.
- Fast delivery terms.