RADWAG Balances and Scales (Poland) - The PMV 50.5Y microwave moisture analyzer is a versatile device that can is used in many industries, including food, dairy and chemical.
The drying procedure can be carried out using one of the following methods:
- convection drying method in laboratory,
- IR radiation method,
- microwave drying method.
While convection drying method lasts 3-4 hours and IR radiation method – 15-30 minutes, microwave drying method takes only 2-10 minutes, depending on the sample mass.
Other advantages of this method are:
- moisture range: 0.0001-100%,
- uniform heating of entire sample’s volume,
- complex database of drying programs,
- product database,
- comfortable and customized touch screen,
- even 4 finish modes (manual, automatic, time-defined, user-defined),
- wide selection of communication interfaces (USB, Wi-Fi®, Ethernet and RS 232).
Microwave drying method can be performed on the PMV 50.5Y microwave moisture analyzer by RADWAG.