The GP4000M series is a programmable HMI device (“HMI”) that can be installed on 22-mm round holes. While square holes need to be drilled via laser machining and such in order to install a conventional HMI into a system, the GP4000M series can be installed on operating panels the same way as switches and indicator lights due to its compatibility with 22-mm round holes. Since its market release in September 2011, the GP4000M series has earned a reputation for easy installation using common work site tools. With the latest improvement, supporting a connection cable for separated installation, the GP4000M series can now be installed with the monitor on the operating panel and the main unit in the control panel. The GP4000M series was developed in response to our customers' need to install the operating panel in a place more suited for display and operation. The answer was to create a compact, low profile operating panel for smaller, single-acting machines for packaging, food processing, or conveyance.
GP4000M Series Left: 3.5” Right: 5.7”
Product Features of GP4000M Series:
- Available in 5.7-inch and 3.5-inch sizes.
- Simple installation on 22-mm round holes, the standard size for switches and indicator lights.
- Equipped with interfaces for serial, Ethernet, and USB (host and device) connections.
- Lightweight and low power consumption (5.7-inch model: 0.62 kg, 6.8 W; 3.5-inch model: 0.36 kg, 6.5 W).
- Complies with CE, UL/cUL, KC, C-Tick, GOST-R, and other international standards.