Ishida Europe Ltd. (United Kingdom) - Want to avoid product recalls and be confident in your quality control processes?
Join us at 10AM BST (11AM CET) on Wednesday 28th June for our Risk Management in Food Production webinar where we will highlight the latest developments in X-ray inspection technology and how food manufacturers can utilise these advancements to take their inspection line capabilities to the next level.
Join us for a webinar exploring the crucial topic of food safety risk management and the role of quality control technology in ensuring effective detection and prevention of physical hazards. Discover how the latest advancements in X-Ray technology are enhancing our ability to implement robust control measures and address current detection challenges. Gain insights into the process risk management of physical hazards, identify potential points of foreign body contamination, and learn how technology can enhance your quality control capabilities.
Don't miss this opportunity to protect your brand and ensure improved prevention of food safety risks.
- Understand the importance of food safety risk management and hazard control.
- Identification of potential points of foreign body contamination in food processes.
- Enhancement of quality control capabilities through technology for brand protection.
- Explore how the latest X-ray technologies improves detection and prevention.
- Glen Oxborough - Quality Inspection Control Sales Specialist – Ishida Europe Ltd
- Andrew Collins - Global Safety Lead - Campden BRI
Book your place by following the link below.