Eilersen Electric Digital Systems A/S (Sweden) - The company and our aspiration.
Eilersen is a Danish family-owned company and one of the leading manufacturers of load cells globally, offering a unique set of products based on its patented technology. The company is targeting a wide range of high-end customer applications within the pharmaceutical, biochemical and food processing industries and has supplied solutions to some of the largest industrial companies worldwide.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Channel and OEM sales manager who will be part of an international sales team in Denmark focusing on expanding the Swedish market.
We work with value-based selling to improve our customers weighing solutions. It is important that you like to talk to people both face2face but also using virtual meetings explaining how our unique features and benefits adds value.
It is expected that you will be traveling approx. 1 week every month to customers and stakeholders in Sweden.
Your main responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for the profitable growth of the Distributor and OEM business in the Swedish market
- Responsible for building the Eilersen brand awareness at machine builders, engineering companies and major pharma & food manufactures in Sweden
- Help identify and onboard new distributors in Sweden to help develop the market with a special focus on the pharma and food segment
- Develop a deep understanding of how our products create value for our customers and translate this into technical advice and support to machine builders, distributors, and end-customers
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure Eilersen is nominated as the preferred supplier on selected projects, with a focus on global pharma and food companies in the region.
- Provide input to marketing including budget for the Swedish market
- Provide input to the Sales budget for the Swedish market
- Support in translation of Technical and Promotion material
- Create relevant material (Powerpoint & Word) in relation to sales meetings and presentations
- The ideal candidate has 5-10 years’ experience in selling equipment or technical products to the pharmaceutical, biotech or food industries (manufacturers and system integrators)
- You have documented success in working with distributors and machine builder
- You have a strong technical understanding and a genuine desire to resolve technical problems
- An entrepreneurial mindset, you like to work independently with a small and dedicated team that can act fast
- Fluent in Swedish combined with working proficiency in Danish or English language
We offer you:
- A unique possibility to be part of a fast-growing company with an ambitious growth plan
- To be part of a small, dynamic and dedicated team and the opportunity to be part of building an international world-class sales organization
- Family owned company with freedom and flexibility in the way you arrange your work day
- Breakfast and lunch arrangement
- The opportunity to work with a product range that has superior benefits and offers a unique value proposition to its customers
- Competitive compensation with a strong growth incentive
Location: Kokkedal – however 3-5 days of monthly travel must be expected to Sweden.