HBK - Hottinger Brüel & Kjaer (Germany) - This job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test, measurement and data analytics industry. You will be a strong contributor collaborating closely with colleagues from various business functions.
At HBK, we live up to our three values: Be True, Own It and Aim High. We believe in absolute integrity – it’s how we win for stakeholders, the environment and each other. We believe in teamwork and keeping our promises – to ourselves and others. Finally, we believe in being bold and positive. This is how we perform at our best and achieve greater success.
The position: Product Manager Electric Power Test High Speed Data Acquisition:
We are currently looking for a Product Manager, EPT HS to join our Global Product Management organization, reporting into the Head of Solution Portfolio EPT.
You will be responsible for delivering customer centric Electric Power Test (EPT) solutions based on real time and high throughput hardware and (embedded) software applications. This includes defining the customer value to be delivered for the EPT HighSpeed specific products and/or releases, owning the product portfolio & roadmap and defining the business value within your product portfolio, serving a high potential area of technology.
You will work closely together customers and with key stakeholders across Product Management, Commercial and R&D to ensure HBK remains at the forefront of innovation in the short, mid and long term. You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team supporting HBK Genesis High Speed products. HBK Genesis High Speed products contribute to a variety of applications across technology sectors such as: Automotive, Electric Drives & Generator, Aerospace, Energy / High-Voltage, Material Testing and Service.
This role is well suited to an experienced profile who is used to owning a complex product portfolio and driving continued growth within the business. You will be granted the autonomy to have a true impact on the commercial direction of HBK, whilst working with some highly skilled colleagues and customers. The role can be based either on one of our European Sites (Germany or Netherlands preferred), or alternatively be fully remote with European Union.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing market by identifying potential products; growing close to customers; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Contributing to the P&L for Product Line
- Defining the value to be delivered for specific products or releases
- Lifecycle management of Products
- Price setting
- Promotion calendar and context coordination
- Defining the product line roadmap based on in put from market managers. Sets Pl objectives and priorities
- Business Case development
- Initial product launches, material owner there after by marketing.
The ideal candidate holds the following qualifications:
- Experience within a similar role in Product Management, Commercial, Engineering etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the global Data Acquisition solutions in Electric Power Test
- Extensive knowledge electrical power trains from battery, inverter and motor internals
- Previous experience working on an international, ideally global scale
- Right to work in the country
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Solution driven attitude with a creative mindset
- Strong focus on value creation within the organization
- Very high level of integrity in everything you do
- Prior people management experience, ideally on an international/remote basis and customer focus previous role
- Strong Engineering background, ideally at Degree level although equivalent experience could be considered
One company – HBK:
Hottinger Brüel & Kjaer GmbH (HBK) is a global leader in the field of precision test, physical measurement, analysis and data acquisition technologies. Until the end of July 2020, the companies were known as Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (HBM) and Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S respectively.
HBK is a subsidiary of Spectris plc and employs around 3,500 people worldwide. Our product range includes solutions for the entire measurement chain from virtual to physical testing. We have production facilities in Germany, Denmark, USA, China, the United Kingdom and Portugal and are represented in over 80 countries worldwide. The product portfolio is as versatile and varied as our customer segment. We are proud to one of the top three suppliers worldwide in all market segments served, thanks to our employees and our top products.