Micro Weighing Solutions - MWS Ltd (United Kingdom) - MWS is looking for a highly motivated sales candidate to forge strong relationships with clients who require vehicle weighing solutions.
Working closely with the internal systems team, you will be responsible for the sales cycle of vehicle weighing solutions offered by MWS. These include fixed installation dynamic systems and portable axle weighers plus a range of complimentary software packages.
You will be responsible for selling associated support contracts for equipment sold.
- Establish ongoing relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain sales quotes/offers and client records on company CRM
- Work closely with our technical team and key suppliers to create solutions for applications
- Plan installations and work closely with the service team to ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Deliver a monthly 3-month rolling forecast and opportunity pipeline
- Experienced in the weighing industry
- Confident and highly organised with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- An inquisitive nature with good team work ethic seeking to continually support colleagues
- A clean and current driving licence is essential as this position requires nationwide travel upwards of 25,000 miles pa.
- Company Vehicle
- NEST pension scheme after 3 months continual employment
- Laptop / Phone
- Social nights
MWS Weighing Solutions is a leading innovator and award winning manufacturer of industrial weighing systems, with a varied portfolio of weighing solutions at our disposal. This, coupled with superb reputation for providing excellent customer service, will give you the opportunity you need to succeed.