HBK - Hottinger Brüel & Kjaer (Germany) - This job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test, measurement and data analytics industry. You will be a strong contributor collaborating closely with colleagues from various business functions.
At HBK, we live up to our three values: Be True, Own It and Aim High. We believe in absolute integrity – it’s how we win for stakeholders, the environment and each other. We believe in teamwork and keeping our promises – to ourselves and others. Finally, we believe in being bold and positive. This is how we perform at our best and achieve greater success.
The Payroll Manager is responsible for process payroll for over 600 employees in multiple states and ensuring excellent data quality within our HRIS systems.
We are looking for a payroll professional with outstanding customer service skills. This role will be an employee resource and treat fellow employees as important internal customers, providing accurate and timely payroll services and responding to questions quickly and efficiently.
- Workday HRIS Administrator for North America and Canada and support hosted employees in Brazil
- Process bi-weekly payroll through ADP Workforce in America and Canada.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of payroll by calculating, reviewing and verifying payroll data.
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transaction
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns from employees
- Ensure data integrity across all people data systems: payroll, benefits and Workday HRIS
- Support payroll integrations with any mergers or acquisitions. Ensures a smooth transition and accurate transfer of all employee data and records.
- Responsible for fringe benefit reconciliations:
- 401(k) retirement and deferred compensation plans
- Healthcare and wellness billing
- Compliance reporting for 401K and healthcare
- Responsible for regular reporting to stakeholders, including:
- Finance for payroll reconciliations and ad hoc inquiries
- External and internal audits & compliance reporting - 401(k), benefits and workers compensation
- Statutory reporting: EEOC, VET-100 and Affirmative-Action
- Payroll reports for management review
- 5+ years Payroll Experience preferred
- Payroll experience for 500+ employee operations is a must
- Proficient with Workday HRIS
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Mergers & Acquisitions experience highly desirable
- Data driven & focused with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills / able to multi-task
- Ability to show judgment and to work independently
- High integrity and discretion
- Flexible and works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Team player with positive and customer-focused attitude
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Unites States on a full-time bases and will not now or in the future requires sponsorship for employment visa.
We believe that work is what we do so we can do other things: to that end HBK offers four weeks of PTO to all new hires and 11 paid holidays. Paid Paternity Leave. We match up to 4% of your 401k deferrals and you are immediately vested in those funds. Our medical and dental plans with the country’s top providers are excellent. Not to mention we offer tuition reimbursement to employees after six months of employment.
Freedom with responsibility is the framework for HBK's employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.