Built with a passive finned heat sink, the rugged AMS300 boasts of superb thermal performance while reliably operating at a temperature range of -10°C to 60°C. It adopts wall, side and DIN-rail mounting to securely fit in space-constrained and industrial environments. Advanced features include iAMT (11.6) for remote management and repair of systems and IBASE’s owned iSMART technology that enables energy-efficient systems with various power-saving functions. AMS300 offers extensive I/O connectivity including a drive bay with RAID 0/1 support, a 24V DC terminal block, 4x USB 3.0 which can be used as machine vision camera interface, 2x USB 2.0, 2x COM, 2x Gigabit Ethernet and video outputs for DVI-I and DisplayPort interface.
To meet customer specific requirements, the AMS301, an AMS300 variant model, houses an extension module with an IP301 card with 3x mPCIe slots that can be installed with optional PROFINET and PROFIBUS Fieldbus modules. The AMS302, on the other hand, has an IP302 expansion card with interface for USB, COM, PCI-E(x8) and PCI-E(x4) devices.
AMS300 Series Features:
- Supports 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors
- With front removable drive bay for HDD/SSD (RAID 0/1)
- Supports Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection
- Optional 2MB MRAM data expansion module
- Suitable for wall, side or DIN-rail mounting
- Supports iSMART and iAMT (11.6)
- Supports different types of Fieldbus (AMS301)
- Supports 1x PCI-E(x8) + 1x PCI-E(x4) expansion (AMS302)
AMS301 – With Fieldbus Support:
AMS302 – With PCI-E (x4 and x8) Expansion: